Here’s the first in a brand new monthly poster series for the National Post Toronto section. Each month a new poster that will attempt to illuminate, beautify, iconify (is that a word?) our dear burg.
A person with a portfolio. A portfolio that you are now looking at. For illustration, design, film and writing work, use the menu at the top. For newsy, bloggy stuff look to the right. And for Tweety, Tumbly froth, look just below this handy navigation paragraph.
you know, one of those days.
quickie typography warm up exercise.
I never fully maximize the short window of opportunity to wear little to no clothes.
Sometimes my comics end up in random Buzzfeed listicles. This is how I imagine they get written.
I mostly just post my silly comics on this Tumblr, but, lest you all think I only make fart jokes, here’s some of my formal illustration work. This was for a piece in the National Post on the visual fatigue that Gatsby 3d induces. Haven’t seen it yet. Equal parts dying to/scared to.
I had a nightmare that my baby grew up to become a hippie who twirled fire sticks.
Our mayor may have smoked crack. Here are things the mayor could do that would actually be shocking:
• Rob Ford revealing an addiction to Dufferin Grove Farmers Market kale smoothies.
• Rob Ford attending a performance by Tafelmusik.
• Rob Ford doing a Barreworks class.
• Rob Ford planting an herb garden.
• Rob Ford walking.
• Rob Ford posting selfies on Instagram.
• Rob Ford playing kalimba while busking.
• Rob Ford wearing a top knot and Toms shoes.
• Rob Ford reading How Should A Person Be.
• Rob Ford joining Choir! Choir! Choir!
• Rob Ford becoming a regular at Hogtown Vegan.
• Rob Ford secretly coaching a synchronized swimming team.
My dental hygienist insists on trying to have a conversation while she cleans my teeth and my mouth is full of sharp tools and spit and I really can’t and don’t want to talk and can’t say anything beyond ‘buglablahblah.’
Sarah Lazarovic is a maker of stuff and things. She’d be happy to talk to you about making stuff and things.