A person with a portfolio. A portfolio that you are now looking at. For illustration, design, film and writing work, use the menu at the top. For newsy, bloggy stuff look to the right. And for Tweety, Tumbly froth, look just below this handy navigation paragraph.
I mostly just post my silly comics on this Tumblr, but, lest you all think I only make fart jokes, here’s some of my formal illustration work. This was for a piece in the National Post on the visual fatigue that Gatsby 3d induces. Haven’t seen it yet. Equal parts dying to/scared to.
I had a nightmare that my baby grew up to become a hippie who twirled fire sticks.
Our mayor may have smoked crack. Here are things the mayor could do that would actually be shocking:
• Rob Ford revealing an addiction to Dufferin Grove Farmers Market kale smoothies.
• Rob Ford attending a performance by Tafelmusik.
• Rob Ford doing a Barreworks class.
• Rob Ford planting an herb garden.
• Rob Ford walking.
• Rob Ford posting selfies on Instagram.
• Rob Ford playing kalimba while busking.
• Rob Ford wearing a top knot and Toms shoes.
• Rob Ford reading How Should A Person Be.
• Rob Ford joining Choir! Choir! Choir!
• Rob Ford becoming a regular at Hogtown Vegan.
• Rob Ford secretly coaching a synchronized swimming team.
My dental hygienist insists on trying to have a conversation while she cleans my teeth and my mouth is full of sharp tools and spit and I really can’t and don’t want to talk and can’t say anything beyond ‘buglablahblah.’
Afternoon lull quickie chart.
Brie before bed. Strange dreams in your head.
What do you do when your tiny kid starts asking you really hard science questions? Make up some answers.
For the record, I have never touched a fart. You?
Sarah Lazarovic is a maker of stuff and things. She’d be happy to talk to you about making stuff and things.